WRAPTOR EXTREME 70ml
Innovation in Motion:
The reduction in Spatter Adhesion now being pushed as high as 90%
The Wraptor Extreme 70ml unit is designed to operate in line with the shielding gas flow of the MIG/MAG welding process to provide a continuous mist generated by fluid in a sealed chamber and passed directly to the welding torch. This is achieved by inserting the unit into the gas line after the gas solenoid situated in the wire feed unit.
The mist is then electrostatically charged by using in tandem the electrical power input from the gas solenoid so that when the solenoid opens the charged mist is then attracted to the negatively charged workpiece, thus achieving maximum spatter adhesion control.
The Wraptor Extreme unit consists of two new additions to the control of welding spatter
- the first being an Electronic unit powered from the 24 volt gas valve in the wire feed unit which adds a Positive Electrostatic Charge to the mist generated in the MT 135 Sprayer.
- the second is an even more efficient fluid to enhance the electronic unit’s performance.
- less clean down times
- increase consumable life
- nil or less visits to a cleaning station thus increasing “welding cycle” times
- reduce tooling wear and clean down times
The function of the new Wraptor Extreme Unit is to significantly increase the effect of reducing welding spatters.
- By adding a positive electrostatic charge to the protective mist particles generated by the Mig Transit Sprayer, the electrostatically charged mist particle droplets after this process pass through the gas nozzle at the end of the welding torch and are naturally attracted to the negatively charged metal surfaces around the welding arc.
Spatter reduction rates of up to 90% are being achieved.